Beauty Big Bang - Rhinestone Nail Art Brush Review

13:49

Hey guys! So around mid-August, a company called Beauty Big Bang contacted me to test and review some of their nail art products for you guys. I'm so excited to share this company with you. If you like sites like Twinkled T, Whats Up Nails, or Born Pretty Store, then you will love Beauty Big Bang. They offer many inexpensive nail art supplies as well as free worldwide shipping. They let me pick 3-4 products for under $12, and this week I'll be posting separate reviews for the 3 products that I chose.

The first product that I chose to review was this beautiful crystal nail art brush in white (product ID #67155-1A). Right now the brush retails at $5.47CAD, which is a strong competition against the brushes sold by Twinkled T and other retailers. Because Beauty Big Bang offers free shipping, I would hands down recommend this product. Not many nail art sites offer free shipping for countries outside of the US, so if you live in Canada or anywhere else like me, then this is a total bargain! Plus, I've had to wait 2-3 months at a time for nail art supplies from Born Pretty Store (which like Beauty Big Bang, is a Chinese located company). Shipping was only about a month and a half for Beauty Big Bang.

Clean up brushes are essential for any great manicure. A wide tipped brush is excellent for getting into any nooks or crannies around your cuticles to provide a clean and flawless look. Cotton swabs can't get close to the nail without strands of cotton rubbing against the nail and ruining your mani. Nail art brushes are the best for cleaning up your nails, and this brush is so unbelievably cute because of all the rhinestones in it! I mean, just look at this beauty:


I hope that you all enjoyed my review. If you liked it, or are interested in learning more about the other products that I received from Beauty Big Bang, then be sure to check out my other reviews for the company that I will be posting this week. Also, you can use my code BLONDIE to get 10% off of your purchase. If my code is used 6 times, Beauty Big Bang will sponsor a giveaway for me as well!


You Might Also Like

0 comments